Because My Feelings Remain To Thee

Today I come back here to this place ... As always when you say to me back together again to share stories everyday ... Today I return it to you but I do not see you ... I return to this place but I do not see you ... I still miss you ... I miss the smile when you're happy ... I miss your face when embarrassed blush when I tease you ... I miss looking at your innocent face when you fall asleep , do you know ? you are so adorable ... I miss the sound of your laughter that broke the silence of my seagrass ... I miss the rain when with you , where you would have to use my umbrella for your jacket , at the time I was closest to you. I can feel the warmth of your body and your body is so fragrant ... I miss your face like angry because who wants to worry about me , but you can never get mad at me ... I missed while I was staring at me full of hope ... I miss your voice is always raving because my behavior is annoying ... I still remember all , all about you ... It has been almost 4 years later ...
But like just yesterday that I did not see you ... Like only yesterday that you left me alone in this world .... I do not know where to go again so I can see you ... I do not know where else I can ask him to meet you once ... I always think of you until now ... Did you see me from up there .... Are you sad to see me go on like this ... Sorry for my mistakes , if I'm not arguing with you .... Had I listened to your words ... If all I can re ... Maybe this time you're still with me ... You know what ? I'm here with the others if you're angry ? I here want to see you once again ... Why then do not you try to live ? I'm beside you continue to hold your hand hoping you would fight for me ... Why do not you try to breathe ? why do you have to go ? I do not want to be alone ... Why do you have to say that? Do you know I feel the most stupid in this world ... Would you be happy if I'm happy here ? ... Are you really going to forgive me if I'm here still smiling ? ... Are you really going to be happy and forgive me if I live to be happy ? ... Why do you have to say it for the last time ... why do not you mad at me ? ... I'm so sorry ... It's impossible not to cry when I remember you may not be able to live without you ... But , I'm going to live happily , I 'll keep smiling because it asked you ... You have to see it from above that I was very happy ... Do not worry about me because I 'll be fine ... Do not grieve for me, for I will be stronger ... You should be happy there promise , then I 'll be happy here ... Because My Feelings Remain To Thee and to me it is the power to stay happy ... Miss You Darling I Love You Forever .

Komentar

Postingan Populer