I'm Scared ...

Date of October 16, 2013 Issues like this come again , actually do not know how to deal with things like this . I forgot just vaguely remember who actually is lying here . Mr. Azim Are you a liar ? Or am I misunderstanding ? . But this is a very sensitive issue of money . Very upset in my heart why do not carefully careless why this is huge . Want to get mad at anyone ? How to prove it ? . I was too stupid or felt like crying . I want to go do not want to work in a place like this again , do not want to deal with anymore money . So very frustrating to want to turn people off . Why problems like this keep coming why. But if he is honest I 've never paid for ? But where all the money that I hold because I had never used it in the slightest . Do I have to replace the lost money themselves ? But I do not use it at all . What I should really replace it ? But like loss myself later for not one bit that I use the money . I 've had a look - find out where that money I spend , I searched until my head feels like rupture . But if I do not fix it right away which forms my responsibility ? . God I am so very tired with all this ? Help me solve it I have to do? . It's really tiring , to which the limit of my ability ? , I'm afraid I can not , I can not , I'm afraid to fail and where I should start ? .

Komentar

Postingan Populer